Monday 4 July 2016

Super Cute Box - June 2016

I recently signed up  to Super Cute  Box, to see what this fairly new subscription box had to offer.

June 2016 box arrived with the contents below
 I was very excited when I found my box inside my post box, living in a apartment has its disadvantages one of them being subscription boxes do not always fit and I have to wander to the sorting office to collect.

Anyway inside June's box was an array of items all listed on a card.

I was a little disappointed by the fox bag, very childish and the string was child length.


 Stickers were cute and will be used to dress up a note book, also a voucher for Fuzzballs website.

The unicorn earrings are pretty but a little on the large size, they are not silver so won't be wearing often.  A little charm bracelet with charm was included this month, subsequent months I'll just get the charm.

Finally there was a lollipop facecloth, kitty pen and a kitty phone topper, I love the two kitty items, the phone topper is my favourite item in the box.

You can sign up to Super Cute Box using the link below.  It's £18 for a one off box, £15 a month for a 3 or 6 month subscription or

 http://supercutebox.com

Bethany x

No comments:

Post a Comment